Achievements & Enrichment programs:
Academics, sports and co-curricular activities are the pillars of strong foundation. Students need to engage themselves in different activities besides academics. This engagement promotes team work and reduces stress.
Achievements in the field of sports:
- Riddhi Panchal of our school secured III position in Inter School Swimming Competition organized at Ecole Globale International Girls School, Dehradun.
- Our swimming legends made the school proud by bagging a harvest of medals in an Inter-School Swimming Competition organized by St. Frances School.
- In CBSE Swimming National Championship, our Swimmer Kaustubha Tiwari excelled again.
- The senior Kho-Kho team (boys) of our school secured 2nd position in Kho-Kho 2nd Khel Sangam organized by Krida Bharti
- Our young boys secured 1st position in 3rd Kho-kho Federation Cup National U-19 boys which was played at Goa. This team also played in Youth Indo-Bhutan Rural Games at International level in January 2017.
- Prince Prajapati of Indirapuram Public School, Pratap Vihar secured 1st Position in National Level Karate Championship. The Maroru Meeva Cup-2016 championship.
- Fuelz Sports Event management, Ghaziabad organized Football Tournament under 19 at Noida. Here also our students displayed their sports acumen and excelled in the game.
Achievements in inter-school & external competitions.
- Students participated in “Literati 2016-17” at K.R. Mangalam World School & secured top positions in 3 different categories: 1. Graffiti, 2. Pauranik Katha, Adhunik Parivesh 3. Bhasha Prashnotri.
- Students secured the first position in "D Decor" &” D Novo- fashion show" in New Era School.
- Our students secured 2nd position in ‘Robofunk Competition’ in Jaipuria School.
- Our pre-primary secured 2nd position in different competitions eg. Robot Dance etc. In Utsav 2016 organised by St. Thomas School.
- In Quiz Competition held at ITS Mohan Nagar, our senior students won cash prize and certificates.
- In the 11th International Day Conducted by City Montessori School, Lucknow, our school received special mention in poster making competition and in the Campaign for the Global Goals, the school bagged 2nd position.
- Students of classes V & VI took part in the Challenge posed by SAE that is a Society of Automotive Engineers India. SAE India in association with Maruti Suzuki trained the students. Training was based purely on engineering concepts which helped the students to design a Jet Toy and a skimmer. The students have bagged an award under the category – “Sportsmanship”.
- Akhil bhartiya Rashtra bhasha Competition: Our six students won ‘Rashtriya Rashtra Bhasha Puruskar in Akhil bhartiya Rashtra bhasha Competition.
- World Scholar Cup: Every year we have World Scholars Cup, which allows participants to discover their strengths and skills & also focuses on bringing students from different cultures together to discuss ideas relevant to today’s time. This academic year, the students of the school made us proud by winning many medals at the tournament.
Student Enrichment Programme: To make the education meaningful and rewarding, we conduct workshops for our students which also improves their problem-solving, goal-setting and self-awareness. These programs help the students in unfolding new vistas for them as they could connect with the experts of various fields and learn new skills for their cognitive development. Like:
- Astro Hands – on workshop: Astronomy and Space Science Hands-on workshop were organized for the students in the school by “SPACE” an organization working for the development of Astronomy and Space Science.
- Mr Jitin Chawala, a very renowned Counselor conducted a career counseling workshop for the senior students of the school where they were given information about various career options.
- Students of classes XI & XII (Commerce) visited NIESBUD (An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India) to learn about the working of small scale industries.
- Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India organized a Youth Program in the school which was followed by an assessment of the students where the winners were awarded with the appreciation certificates and gifts.
- Students learn in collaborative environment rather than competitive! With the same thought, students of the School here participated in 10th Inter-School Life Skills Enhancement Program for Adolescents (AEP) organised at DPSG, Vasundhara.
- Students along with two senior teachers attended the Global Education Fair based on “Fly High” study abroad options at THE LALIT HOTEL, New Delhi.
- A Mega Career Counseling workshop was organized in the School, on 20th October, 2016 for students from Classes X to XII. About 400 students from many prominent schools in Ghaziabad attended the workshop. The counselling session was specially arranged to enable the students to choose the stream relevant to their interest.
Staff Enrichment Programme: In order to be a truly accomplished teacher, one must go beyond text books. Here in Indirapuram Public School, administration encourages the educators to go beyond call of duty and integrate the learning tools in their teaching. We here organize and conduct workshops on different subjects for our teachers.
- IIMA Programme: Principal Ms. Renu Sharma attended a programme on “Strategic Leadership for Schools in a changing Environment” at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad (IIMA).
- Ms. Renu Sharma also attended a unique 3 days enrichment programme “Making of a Perfect Principal” organized by Alert India and the CBSE Regional Conference by Regional Office Dehradun and Principals Forum, Meerut.
- Ms. Renuka & Mr. Sanjay attended Workshop organized by Ramanujan club of mathematics on various mathematics topics.
- Senior teachers of the school attended a Faculty development Programme on the topic “Emerging Trends in Teaching Pedagogy” orgainsed by I.T.S. UG Institute.
- Ms. Pooja & Mr. Naresh attended Faculty Development Programme by institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Mr. Naresh attended Zone wise Professional Enrichment Programme on recent changes in curriculum in Commerce subjects.
- Ms. Swati and Ms. Manika attended Teacher capacity Building Programme, Workshop on Computer Science.
- Ms Renuka and Mr. Sanjay on 30th July, attended the ‘Orientation Programme’ on the changed pattern of mathematics question paper.
- Ms. Aradhana Bansal, attended ‘Annual Coordinators Conference – 2016’ organized by Cambridge English, part of the University of Cambridge.
- Mr. Naresh attended the workshop on the theme ‘Facilitators Development Programme for the Awakened Citizen’ at Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi and also a Faculty Development Programme conducted by Institute of Charted Accountants of India.
- Ms. Renu Gupta attended a workshop on ‘Gearing Up for Boards which was organised together by Commerce Teachers Association and CBSE.
- Senior In-charge, Mr. Ashish Mittal attended the “Master’s Teaching Training Program” of AWIM (A World In Motion) organized by SAE India and Maruti Suzuki
- Junior In-charge, Ms. Shalini attended the National Convention of School Counselor on the topic ‘Aggression in School Children-Causes, Prevention and Management organized by ICTRC.
Awards and Honours: To give recognition to the meritorious teachers and to motivate excellent educators who go beyond call-of-duty, we inspire them in every possible way.
TERI 2015: Ms. Renu Gupta, our teacher was awarded appreciation certificate for the ‘Most Innovative Teacher of the Year’ in the 6TH National School Educators’ Conference2015, conducted by “The Energy Resource Institution (TERI).
Students of class XII were awarded by Noida International University, Noida for their remarkable achievement in XII Board Exam AISSCE 2016.
HI-TECH Award: HI-TECH Institute awarded Ms. Renu Gupta, Ms. Tulika and Ms. Bindiya the ‘Excellence Award’ in the field of teaching. The institute has also proposed to include our school as ‘Innovation Science Centre’ where our students will be trained by experts to work on Science Projects.
Akhil Bhartiya Rashtra Bhasha: Our teacher incharge of the event Akhil Bhartiya Rashtra BHasha Competition, Mrs. Lalita Baghel received Aadarsha Rashtra Bhasha Shikshak Puruskar.
IAYP: Ms. Shraddha Singh received Special Meritorious Service Award (IAYP) for her dedicated support towards the Award Programme. The award was presented during the Annual Gold Award Ceremony.
Green School Award: Green School Programme was conducted by ‘Centre for Science and Environment’. More than 106 schools were the part of the program. Our school was one of them to be certified as ‘Green School’ on national level. Our students are seriously involved in various activities related with the programme.
Parakh Award: We also received an award, which was sponsored by the NGO Parakh for best Sports and Sports related facilities. The award was presented by a panel of dignitaries comprising Ms. Kirron Kher and many more.
Chess Competition: We hosted State U-15 Boys & Girls Chess Championship on behalf of Ghaziabad District Chess Sports Association from 21st to 23rd October, 2016.
Generation UK: Generation UK-India is a programme that aims to build collaboration, engagement and trust between India and UK. The programme promotes India as a destination to gain work experience to the young people from UK. It creates link that will be the basis for future ties. Indirapuram Public School, Pratap Vihar was selected for the programme for the second consecutive year. This year again we had two teaching assistants from UK Ms. Shefali Bhagat & Ms. Louise Moore who stayed with us for two months.