School fee is payable on quarterly basis i.e. 3 month fee at a time as per details given below:-
||Period of Payment
||Last Date of Payment
||Period of Payment with fine
|April to June
||1st to 10th April
||11th to 30th April
|July to September
||1st to 10th July
||11th to 31st July
|October to December
||1st to 10th October
||11th to 31st October
|January to March
||1st to 10th January
||11th to 31st January
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING SCHOOL FEE
CHEQUES FOR SCHOOL FEE WILL BE ACCEPTED ON ALL WORKING DAYS AT THE FEE COUNTER OF THE SCHOOL FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 3:00 P.M. (10:30 – 11:00 a.m.:-TEA BREAK).
Beyond 3:00 p.m. fee cheque stapled with the invoice should be dropped in the cheque drop box available at the school gate till the last day of payment without fine of each quarter.
- All school dues must be paid at the fee counter of the school by a crossed Local Cheque/Draft in favour of INDIRAPURAM PUBLIC SCHOOL along with fully completed copies of the fee slip. The Cheque/Draft must contain Student’s name, Class, Section, Admission Number, Father’s Name & Contact Number at the back.
- Fee must be paid by the “Last Date of Payment”.
- If the “Last Date of Payment” is a holiday then the next working day after such holiday is considered to be the “Last Date of Payment”.
- If fee is not paid by the “Last Date of Payment” a fine of Rs. 10/- per day including all holidays, will be charged from the “Last Date of Payment” and till the day of payment of fee.
- Cheque returned by the bank on which it is drawn, for any reason what so ever shall be treated as non-payment of dues and an additional amount of Rs. 295/- shall be charged towards expenses along with the late fine and additional penalty as the case may be. In case of cheque bouncing, fee will be accepted only through Demand Draft including the penalties.
- Issuing of fee reminders is not mandatory for school. It is the duty of the parents to deposit the fee as per the above schedule.
- If the fee of a quarter is not paid by the last date for payment with fine, the student will not be allowed to attend classes until an additional penalty of Rs. 1000/- is paid along with fine of Rs. 10/- per day.
- Any fee defaulter falling under ruling (7), shall be regularized only after the permission of the Principal.
- All communication regarding fee are normally routed through the students. Parents are requested to make their ward aware in this regard.
- To facilitate the parents the school will accept post dated cheques for quarterly fee in school A/C department. Acceptance of such cheques will be subject to last date of payment by cheque. No request will be accepted to hold the cheques after the date mentioned on the cheque.
- No fee shall be treated as the current quarter fee or advance fee unless and until all previous fee dues are cleared in full.
- Fee shall be payable for the entire month if the student attends the school even for one day during the quarter.
- In case of loss of the original PASS/I CARD/BADGE/MARK SHEET, its duplicate would be issued on payment of Rs. 20/40/60/100 respectively.