- Indirapuram Public School accepts admissions for boys and girls of all classes starting from play Group and up to Class XII. Our academic year commences in April each year with registrations being accepted from September of the preceding year. We, of course, welcome enquiries at any stage of the year since we understand the problems faced by students who must move in the middle of the academic year due to transfers of their parents.
- Registration for admission to Play Group is done for children aged 2 years 3 months (as on 31st March of the year of commencement of class). An authentic certificate of date of birth is an essential requirement for admission.
- Students coming from other schools and looking to join classes 2nd to 12th are required to produce a School Leaving Certificate. In case of inter-state transfer, the authenticity of the same would be checked from the website of the previous school.
Parents should take utmost care to tally the name and date of birth as given in the application form with the date of birth as given in the original birth certificate and/or transfer certificate. The date of birth recorded in the admission form cannot be changed later.
- An Application/Registration Form may be downloaded from our website or collected from our reception desk, filled and submitted at the reception desk of Indirapuram Public School at Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad, whereupon the student's name will be registered for admission. It is also possible to register online through our website. Parents should fill up and sign the application/Registration form and other necessary papers with due care. In case this form is filled in by guardians, then it should be stated clearly on the form.
- Grant of admission will be the sole discretion of the school.
- Once admission has been offered by the school, all fees are then payable by cheque or Demand Draft. A place in the school cannot be confirmed until all fees are received. For admission, the Photocopy of the birth certificate of the candidate is required to be submitted and in the case of transfer, the Transfer Certificate in original should be produced.
- No admission will be deemed to be complete and valid till the above documents are submitted.
Acceptance of admission fee is not a guarantee of admission. The admission shall remain only provisional until all the documents are verified and found to be correct by the school authorities.
- Parents must go through the prospectus carefully before filling in the registration/enrollment form.
- An application will be summarily rejected if any discrepancy between the particulars given in the form and supporting documents is detected.
Documents Required At The Time Of Submission Of Form
Attested copies of the following documents should be enclosed with the filled in registration forms.
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy at the time of registration and the original at the time of admission for verification)
- Previous year's Marks Sheet from class II onwards.
- Transfer Certificate (original at the time of admission from class II onwards)
- Four recent passport sized colour photographs of the pupil.
- Registration card issued in class IX and XI from CBSE and proof of transfer of parents for classes X and XII.
- Cast Certificate
- Aadhar Card